[dha-list] Dollard Devon Levi off to the Olympics

mitcht at videotron.ca mitcht at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 25 16:15:24 EST 2022

With all the that we are going through these days we can use some feel good stories.

Our own Devon Levi who played all his youth hockey with the Dollard Hockey Association and LSL Lions has been selected to play for team Canada as a goalie at the Olympics.

Let’s all get behind Devon and cheer him on as he is taking the world of hockey by storm.

What makes this extra special is not only is Devon a tremendous talent in the nets hi is also one of the most wonderful and genuine young men you will ever know.

We know Devon will continue to make us all proud.

Go team Canada.

https://www.rds.ca/hockey/jo-pekin-devon-levi-parmi-les-trois-gardiens-que-selectionnera-equipe-canada-1.15329708