[dha-list] Holiday Greetings

mitcht at videotron.ca mitcht at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 18 15:17:08 EST 2020

We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best for a safe and incredible holiday season.

This year has been a very tough one with many firsts, let’s go out of our way to do what we all need to do to get our players back on the ice ASAP.

Please remember to wear a mask, social distance and wash or sanitize your hands often.

It’s so hard not to see family and friends but it is a lot better than watching a loved one get sick or worse. We are very lucky that we have several doctors on our committee at DHA and after speaking to most of them firsthand the hospitals are bursting at the seams. Our system is suffering badly and we must do what we need to do to help.

Once again let’s make the best of a horrible situation.

Happy holidays to you all.