[dha-list] Fwd: Fw: DONATE-TO-SKATE 6 - Sunday Hope to see you there.

Alison Harris alisonharris46 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:18:15 EDT 2018

Come support the *Benjamin Joseph Pelletier Foundation* at our
*DONATE-TO-SKATE**6* on May 6th 2:00-4:30 at the Sportplexe in Pierrefonds.

Join the FREE Skate, Silent Auction, and the ever popular Chuck-a-Puck
Contest.

You can view some of our auction items on our Facebook site. We are
updating as we go!

All proceeds from these promotional items will go directly to the
foundation.

Please extend the invitation to all of your friends and family & share on
your Facebook pages.

Your continued support means the world to me.

Teri-Anne Feilders

www.bjpfoundation.com

  [image: Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description :
http://findicons.com/files/icons/2052/social_network/32/facebook.png]
Benjamin Joseph Pelletier Foundation https://www..facebook.com/#!/
benjaminjosephfoundation
<https://www.facebook.com/#!/benjaminjosephfoundation>