[dha-list] DDO Winter Carnival

Alison Harris alisonharris46 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:39:44 EST 2016

The City of DDO is asking for volunteers from Dollard Hockey to assist with
their Winter Carnival.

"On Sunday February 7th (rain date is Feb. 14) the City of DDO will be
holding its Winter Carnival from non to 4 p.m. at Centennial Park.

We are looking for 5 people 16 years of age or older to represent Dollard
Hockey and to take care of the ball hockey activity.  The volunteers will
be paid  $11 / hour  (11:30 to 16:30).

The ball hockey will be for a maximum of 20 kids at a time. The kids will
be divided equally in age and/or height.  They will play the oldest against
the oldest and then the youngest against the youngest  for a period time of
about 10 minutes.  There will be hockey sticks, nets and balls.

There will be a tent and chairs available at the ball hockey event.  Lunch
will be provided for the volunteers.”

Please let me know if you are interested in participating.  We will provide
you with Dollard Hockey jerseys for the event so that you don't use any
team jerseys.

Thanks
Alison