[accom-list] ACCOM - G8 Declaration

Diana Angelo diana.angelo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:44:03 EDT 2011

Good day,

Thank you ACCOM secretary for communicating such a great result to ACCOM's
efforts to bring our Coptic case all the way up to the highest level on
earth, after years of prayers.

I encourage all members of ACCOM to write a note back to share there
gratitude and thanks.

I'll be in Montreal in 2 days and will be more than happy to help with the
election for new BOD members.

Thank you again and God bless all what you do to help Copts in Montreal and
through all the world.

Diana Angelo
(member)

--