[accom-list] ACCOM - élections C.A. - résultats

Makar Barsoum makar_barsoum at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 09:59:37 EDT 2011

Thank you for your great efforts in this endeavour. I just came back on the 15th of July from 2 weeks of holidays. I would still like to offer my services to ACCOM in any efforts that would help our community. And I would also like to congratulate the elected members, and wish them the best.
Best Regards
Makar